Market Maker was designed to offer an extremely short time-to-market for running your personal application instance in Amazon AWS private cloud hosted by Deltix or yourself. The product can also be installed on client premises (Amazon, Equinix data centers). With the application hosting model, the process of installation and configuration of the system is straightforward and typically could be fully completed within a few hours.
Refer to Market Maker Deployment Documentation for more information.
For cloud-hosted services the process of installation and configuration of the system is straightforward:
- You select a subscription plan that fits your goals;
- Deltix C2 MM team setups an instance of the application in Amazon AWS;
- We send you an email with instructions on application usage and supporting documentation;
- You configure tradable universe, market data & trading connectors to exchanges;
- You configure optional components such as email service for trading event notifications and/or wallet balance monitoring service;
- You configure trading bot(s);
- You define risk limits and hedge rules;
- You run trading.